RULES and REGULATIONS for Competition Films
- Short and Documentary films made in any country of the world during the period of 1st January 2020 and 31st July 2020 would only be eligible.
- Entries should be with maximum 30 min duration.
- Films which are not in English must be subtitled in English in order to be considered.
Awards and Certificates:
Best Film will be awarded with a Certificate + Cash prize of Rs.50,000
Second best film will be awarded with a certificate+ Cash prize of Rs.25,000
- Acceptable formats for the movie are .mov/ mp4
- Submission must be done through the website of the
Orange Film Academy (www.orangefilmacademy.com)
Mob: 9496168654, 8921958160
- An applicant has to fill the required fields and upload the bio-data, photographs etc. and also provide the details of entry fee paid electronically.
- Synopsis (precise and not exceeding two hundred words) of the film, Director and Producers profile must be provided.
- Director’s note in English and details of cast and crew must be provided.
- The following should also be sent separately by email to email@example.com
- Film Stills(200 – 300 dpi)
- Director’s stills or logo (200 – 300 dpi)
- A declaration along with the entry form shall be furnished by the applicant, declaring that the information furnished is true and he is responsible for the data/material furnished.
Dates and Deadlines:
- Entries Open on: 25 July 2020
- Deadline: 7th September
- If a film is selected, the festival office will contact the entrants by phone or email.
- Selected applicants will be notified by 25 August 2020
- IFFT-Orange Film Academy Online Short & Docu film festival will be held on September 10-11-12/ 2020.